Friday, April 9, 2021

Oasis Out

I normally never write these words when we are getting ready to leave our little oasis from vacation, but this was not the most restful time I've had. I am ashamed to admit that most of the week was spent drinking and then recovering most of the time and I didn't hardly get to be at the house or relax by the pool. I chose to spend my days in the worst type of way. It does feel like this week really did go by faster than any other vacation. I hate that. Thankfully, we do still have today. Towards the middle of the day will be when we have to start closing up the house which is never fun, but for now I will try to just enjoy the last remaining time we have down here. I think the other hard part is we don't know when we will be back down here. Normally I know it will be just another 2-3 months before we are back down, but this time I am unsure. The pandemic has really made for a harder time too to enjoy things. Being mindful of what kind of restaurants we go to or don't go to for lack of mask wearing or social distancing can get old. Oh well...I really do want to try and make the most of our time today so instead of typing my woes of leaving on here, I am going to go enjoy the day. Chao!

No comments:

Post a Comment