My journal of finding perspective and inspiration on a daily basis. Or you may just end up with ramblings. Either way I hope you enjoy and can be encouraged!
Sunday, January 31, 2021
Snow Day
I love the way snow makes everything quiet. It doesn't make a sound as it falls and it seems to stop everyone and everything for a time. Living close to the beach, a snow day isn't as exciting as it was living in the mountains. We don't have a whole lot of accumalation, but I will take every 1-2 inches we can get. Especially on a lazy Sunday! I also welcome the calmness of snow as we have been going through this pandemic. There has been so much chaos and stress. Snow is relaxing and beautiful. As I've gotten older I have realized how much I do actually love cold weather. I love being bundled up in scarves, mittens, and hats. I love wearing colorful coats of many different designs. I love wearing jeans and boots. Fireplaces, hot tea, hot chocolate, baking, chilis, soups..it's all so soothing to me. Who knew that I would be one who would start to really enjoy and love winter! Well, happy snow day. I hope this day brings relaxation, calming, and a wonderful pause for you too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment